Good credit is not too hard to get all it takes is some self-discipline and a little bit of time. Here are six factors that will help you obtain good credit in no time.
1. Payment history – Percentage of payments you’ve made on time.
2. Percentage of credit used – How much credit you’re using compared to your total limits.
3. Derogatory marks – Collections, tax liens, bankruptcies or civil judgments on your report.
4. Credit age – The average age of your open credit accounts.
5. Total accounts – Total open and closed accounts.
6. Hard inquiries – Number of times you’ve applied for credit.
And there you have it!